Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Blog....Again!!

Hello everyone!  I know I haven't posted on this blog in a very long time.  Awhile ago I started a new blog on Wordpress, and was going to delete this blog.  I had the other blog for awhile, and then our lives became very crazy.  We had a death in the family, another pregnancy/new baby, and many other happenings, that caused me to stop blogging altogether.  Because of so many changes in our lives in the last year (again), I decided to come back to Blogspot and start a whole new blog from scratch.  The name of the new blog is Twenty Shoes, and I would LOVE any of my previous followers from this blog (and my former Wordpress blog) to join me at the new blog!
I plan to make this new blog all about life in general for our family of now 10!  I hope to keep up with this blog better than my previous one, and I hope that friends and family will find it a great way to keep up with what our family is doing on at least a weekly basis!
So...come on over to www.twentyshoes.blogspot.com, to keep up with what is happening with the Babler Family!

Have a great day...and I hope to talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my Friend! Hee, hee heee...I am following your blog now...wonder if you wil get back to posting...I understand, I havent posted in awhile, either :D

    ReplyDelete