Friday, January 8, 2010

BLOG IS MOVING!!!! PLEASE JOIN ME AT THE NEW BLOG!!

Hello to my faithful readers, or those who have just recently found me. I wanted to tell everyone that I have decided to merge my family and homeschool blog into one! I have been developing another blog, and although it isn't completely done yet...it's done enough to start directing people over there. I will now write all posts about all aspects of life over there!!
I'm praying that anyone who genuinely reads and is blessed by anything I write will come on over and subscribe to my new blog! I tell more about my decision to move on the introductory post of my new blog!
I hope to see you over here at my new blog http://www.principledfamily.wordpress.com/.
Gods Blessings to you all!

Elizabeth :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment