Hi all. Kasey at All that is Good, came up with this, and it sounded like fun to me. The theme for this week was confessions. So...here goes.
1) I sometimes listen to my mp3 player, just to tune out my kids while I am working on something. ( I feel really bad about this one!)
2) I occassionally eat the candy (chocolate) that my kids get from AWANA, before they have a chance to. Not all of it, just a piece or two. ( ok, I feel bad about this one too!)
3) I am a little afraid to walk outside by myself at night, even in my own driveway.
4) Although I'm touched when someone asks me how I'm doing, I never know how to respond, because if I'm doing badly, do they really want to know about it?
5) Every once in awhile, I will pretend that I can't smell the dirty diaper in the hopes that someone else will change it. (ok, now I fear that everyone will think, what kind of mother am I?)
Ok, that's all I can handle of that for one night. I hope someone will ease my pain, by leaving me a comment saying..."hey, I've done that too!"
Good night, and remember, it feels good to confess to each other, and realize that we all have our weaknesses, but there is also a God who is waiting to hear from us tonight, and pour out our indescretions to Him as well. He longs to forgive! Good night!