Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank the Lord Thursday- Our country

This morning I am feeling thankful. I'm thankful that in the last couple of days I have been able to write about God, about abortion, about many other things that in some countries, I could be arrested for talking about. Although, it is easy to see the decline in our country, and it can often make me feel discouraged, or even afraid, as of today, we are still free!!

Let's remember to be thankful for that, and to be thankful for the many men and women who have lost their lives for this to be possible. Let's enjoy our freedom, while it still exists, and allows us to speak about and fight for what we believe in. Let's also pray for a revival in our nation that will allow that freedom to continue.

If you have something you are thankful for this morning, write about it, and send me the link. Or just leave your thoughts in my comments. I'd love to hear about the things that you are all thankful for. Feel free to use my picture, if you write a post. Just make sure you link it back to me. Thanks everyone......and God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment