Thursday, June 25, 2009

Universal Healthcare

Happy Thursday everyone. I wanted everyone to take a minute to read this article on a blog that I follow called MAinfo. Read the article here about President Obama and his admission that he wouldn't want his family to be limited in their healthcare, in the way that he is proposing the rest of America be. Just some food for thought. We really need to be in the know about such things, and not just let our government railroad us! I am personally against universal healthcare, and I won't be offended if you are not, I would only ask that you might read this, and consider....Look into it, and make an informed decision. If you find that you agree with me on this issue, than let's be active in letting those in power know that America does not want this! God's blessings on all of you today!

1 comment: