Saturday, June 20, 2009

Philippians 4:8 Challenge

I just wanted to tell everyone that I am starting something new, starting tomorrow on my homeschool blog. It is a daily challenge based on the verse Philippians 4:8. I hope that you will all hop over and join me on whatever days you feel led to. You can click on the Philippians 4:8 Challenge banner on the sidebar here to find a description of the challenge. You don't have to follow my homeschool blog to be involved! I hope to see you there, starting tomorrow. Prepare to be challenged and refreshed with what God wants us to be using our time and mental energies on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm passing your challenge on to a friend of mine. She has recently started her own blog to record her spiritual journey. It might be one you'd appreciate!

    http://yeartothelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete