Before picture on the left!
This is the trouble spot for the week that I chose to work with. This is my recipe/coupon binder. I used to use it all the time, but I had gotten away from using it . Because Stephanie and Megan have inspired me to start cutting and using coupons again, I chose to fix it up, and start using it again. I wrote more about my motivation for this project on my homeschool blog at wwwlivelearnorganize.blogspot.com. Forgive the look of that blog for a little bit as my hubby was messing with the template, and got it a little out of whack, but it is still functioning! Tell me about your trouble spots today and what you have done to fix them. Also look at Stephanies blog to see what trouble spot she tackled this week!